Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Mervin Warehouse Mural

In a small town called Carlsborg, out between Sequim and Port Angeles, on the Washington Peninsula lies a little factory. Most of you will never go there, never see it, or even know it exists, which is a shame because it is one of the raddest little places on earth, a true slice of heaven. Otherwise known as Mervin Manufacturing, this little compound exudes everything that is cool in life, from snowboards, skateboards, surfboards, a rad ramp, dogs, bicycles, RV trailers, eco friendly, and cool people.

I was invited to come out and decorate their walls in their new warehouse, with rumors that legends like Jamie Lynn and Mike Parillo would be out painting as well. So hells yeah I jumped on that shit.

However when I got there those two were no where to be found, but I painted anyway, and here are the photos to prove it. Now those fools will just have to paint around me...

Duffy

No comments:

Post a Comment